Amphotericin B is a polyene antifungal antibioticum produced by Streptomyces nodosus. It appears mainly by interfering with the permeability of the cell membrane of sensitive fungi and yeasts by binding to sterols.
- Store at 2-8 °C
- Soluble in DMSO
- H315 Causes skin irritation
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P302 IF ON SKIN:
- P305 IF IN EYES:
- P351 Rinse continuously with water for several minutes
- P352 Wash with soap and water
|Filename||Batch number||Expiry date||Language|
Contact us if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.