Inhibitor of bacterial cell wall synthesis. Amoxicillin inhibits the crosslinking of peptidoglycan by binding and inactivating of transpeptidases. High activity against gram-negative bacteria such as Agrobacterium species.Sensitive to ß-lactamase.
- Store dry at 2-8 °C
- Soluble in water
- Hygroscopic, protect from moisture
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P311 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician
- P342 If experiencing respiratory symptoms:
Contact us if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.