Apramycin is an aminoglycoside antibioticum and has a bactericidal action against many gram-negative bac-teri-a. Apramycin is a structurally unique antibioticum that contains a bicyclic sugar moiety and a monosubstituted deoxystreptamine. Apramycin can only be acetylated by AAC-(3)IV and as a consequence of this enzymatic modification, the antibioticum is unable to enter the cell to bind to its ribosomal target.
- Store at 2-8 °C
- Soluble in water, protect from moisture
- H315 Causes skin irritation
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child
- P201 Obtain special instructions before use
- P305 IF IN EYES:
- P308 IF exposed or concerned:
- P313 Get medical advice/attention
- P351 Rinse continuously with water for several minutes
if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.