Amoxicillin sodium and clavulanate potassium mixed in a ratio of 5:1. Amoxicillin is an inhibitor of bacterial cell wall synthesis. It inhibits the crosslinking of peptidoglycan by binding and inactivating of transpeptidases. High activity against gram-negative bacteria such as Agrobacterium species. ß-lacta-mase sensitive. Clavulanic acid is a specific inhi-bitor of ß-lactamase and protects amoxycillin against inactivation by ß-lactamase.
- Store dry at 2-8 °C
- Soluble in water
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- H402 Harmful to aquatic life
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- P273 Avoid release to the environment
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P302 IF ON SKIN:
- P311 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician
- P342 If experiencing respiratory symptoms:
- P352 Wash with soap and water
if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.