Cephalexin is an inhibitor of bacterial cell wall synthesis. The antibioticum inhibits the crosslinking of peptidoglycan by binding and inactivating of transpeptidases. Active against gram-posi-ti-ve bacteria and moderately active against gram-negative bacteria. ß-lactamase sensitive.
- Store at 2-8 °C
- Soluble in water
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- P281 Use personal protective equipment as required
- P302 IF ON SKIN:
- P304 IF INHALED:
- P313 Get medical advice/attention
- P333 If skin irritation or a rash occurs:
- P340 Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing
- P352 Wash with soap and water
if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.