An aminoglycoside antibioticum with bactericidal activity against many gram-negative bacteria. Aminoglycosides are taken up into sensitive -bacterial cells by an active transport process. Within the cell, they bind to the 30S and to some extent to the 50 S -subunits of the bacterial ribosome, inhibiting protein synthesis and generating errors in the transcripton of the genetic code.
- Store at room temperature
- Soluble in water (100 g/l / 20 °C)
- H315 Causes skin irritation
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P305 IF IN EYES:
- P313 Get medical advice/attention
- P337 If eye irritation persists:
- P351 Rinse continuously with water for several minutes
if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.