Glyphosate inhibits the enzyme 5-enolpyruvylshikimate 3-phosphate synthetase (EPS-PS) which is involved in the shikimate pathway. Inhibition of this enzym results in an accumulation of shikimate, inhibition of synthesis of aromatic amino acids and secondary metabolites, and results in cell death.
- Store at 2-8 °C
- Soluble in water
- N-(Phosphonomethyl) glycine
- H318 Causes serious eye damage
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- P235 Keep cool
- P273 Avoid release to the environment
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P305 IF IN EYES:
- P351 Rinse continuously with water for several minutes
if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.