Griseofulvin is an antifungal agent that causes gross morphological changes in the fungus including the production of binucleate and multinucleate cells. Griseofulvin blocks micro-tubule assembly and may also affect microtubule function.
- Store at room temperature
- Soluble in ethanol
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H351 Suspected of causing cancer
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood
- P281 Use personal protective equipment as required
- P308 IF exposed or concerned:
- P313 Get medical advice/attention
- P333 If skin irritation or a rash occurs:
|Filename||Batch number||Expiry date||Language|
Contact us if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.