Mitomycin C is a toxic antibioticum with antineoplastic properties. It acts as an alkyla-ting agent after activation and also supresses the synthesis of nucleic acids. It is a cell-cycle non specific agent and is most active in the late G1 and early S phases.
- Store at room temperature
- Soluble in ethanol
- + 48 mg NaCl
- H302 Harmful if swallowed
- H351 Suspected of causing cancer
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood
- P281 Use personal protective equipment as required
- P308 IF exposed or concerned:
- P313 Get medical advice/attention
if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.