DL-Phosphinothricin (PPT) is an analogue of glutamate and acts as a competitive inhibi-tor of glutamine synthetase. This enzyme is involved in assimilation of ammonia and plays a key role in nitrogen assimilation.
- Store at room temperature
- Soluble in water
- H302 Harmful if swallowed
- H312 Harmful in contact with skin
- H332 Harmful if inhaled
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child
- H373 May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- P201 Obtain special instructions before use
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P308 IF exposed or concerned:
- P313 Get medical advice/attention
|Filename||Batch number||Expiry date||Language|
Contact us if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.