Quoirin & Lepoivre medium
Prunus species plantlets could be regenerated from root callus on a medium defined by Quirin and Lepoivre. The calli were formed on the roots of plantlets derived from meristem culture containing 6-benzylaminopurine and Gibberellic acid. Micropropagation of Rosa hybrida L. cultivars is also described on this medium. Quoirin & Lepoivre medium has several differences in comparison to Murashige & Skoog. The ammonium ion concentration is strongly reduced, the calcium ion concentration is -increased and the chlorine ions are almost eliminated. This formulation avoids vitrification problems.
Druart. P., Sci. Hort., 12, 339-342, (1980).,Quoirin M. and Lepoivre P., Acta Hort, 78, 437, (1977).,Valles. M., Boxus, Ph., Acta Hort., 212, (1987).
- H315 Causes skin irritation
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- P273 Avoid release to the environment
- P302 IF ON SKIN:
- P305 IF IN EYES:
- P351 Rinse continuously with water for several minutes
- P352 Wash with soap and water