Thimerosal is a bacteriostatic and fungistatic mercurial agent.
- Store at room temperature
- Soluble in water (1000 g/l)
- H310 Fatal in contact with skin
- H330 Fatal if inhaled
- H373 May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- P202 Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood
- P260 Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- P273 Avoid release to the environment
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P307 IF exposed:
- P311 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician
|Filename||Batch number||Expiry date||Language|
Contact us if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.