Ticarcillin is an inhibitor of bacterial cell wall synthesis. It inhibits the crosslinking of peptidoglycan by binding and inactivating of transpeptidases. High activity against gram-negative bacteria such as Agrobacterium strains. ß-lactamase sensitive.
- Store dry at 2-8 °C
- Soluble in water
- H315 Causes skin irritation
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- P302 IF ON SKIN:
- P305 IF IN EYES:
- P311 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician
- P342 If experiencing respiratory symptoms:
- P351 Rinse continuously with water for several minutes
- P352 Wash with soap and water
if your Certificate of Analysis is not listed here.